- $300 for initial interview (typically 90+ minutes)
- $300 for feedback session (typically 90+ minutes)
- $200 per hour for testing (includes administration, scoring, interpretation)
- $150 per hour for follow-up consultation and coaching
- $150 per hour for ancillary services (e.g., phone calls, consultation, record review, report-writing, etc.)
- Patients will be charged for the full cost of the session as scheduled in the event that the patient does not show for his/her scheduled appointment and fails to provide 48-hour advanced notice of need to cancel and reschedule.
- Payment in full is required at the time services are provided, and can be made by cash, check, or credit card.
- Dr. Streicher does not participate on any insurance panels for her practice at MindWorks, and is therefore considered an out-of-network provider. If you have health insurance, please check your plan to see if you have out-of-network benefits. If you wish to submit a reimbursement claim to your insurance for out-of-network benefits, Dr. Streicher will provide you with the appropriate documentation to attach to your claim. In some instances, Dr. Streicher may be able to assist with filing the claim, but she can not follow-up on any disputed claims.
If you plan to use out-of-network benefits:
It is important to know your insurance company’s rules and requirements, as well as your particular benefits and limits, as plans vary widely. Please be aware that not all services are covered by insurance plans. For instance, most plans do not cover educational testing to diagnose learning disorders. In addition, most insurance plans only cover face-to-face services, and do not cover ancillary services (such as phone consultation with patients/family members, teachers, and other healthcare providers, review of prior records, phone consultation, etc.) or missed appointment fees.
You are strongly encouraged to contact your insurance company to ask about the following:
- Do I have out-of-network medical and behavioral health benefits?
- Is pre-authorization (or pre-certification) required to use out-of-network benefits? If so, you will need to obtain this directly from your insurance company.
- Is a referral from the patient’s primary care medical provider required? If so, you will need to obtain this directly from the primary care provider.
- Should medical or behavioral/mental health benefits be used given the reason for the evaluation. For instance, patients with previously diagnosed medical conditions (such as seizures, traumatic brain injury) may use medical benefits for testing services, while patients with suspected neurodevelopment disorders (such as ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders) will use behavioral/mental health benefits for testing services.
- What is my deductible, has it been met, and do out-of-network expenses count towards my deductible?
- How many sessions or units of each of the following procedures codes that are used for billing (called "CPT codes") are allowable per year: 90791, 90834, 90837, 96101, 96103, 96118, 96120?
- What is the maximum allowable charge the insurance company will pay for the following "CPT codes": 90791, 90834, 90837, 96101, 96103, 96118, 96120?
- What percentage of the allowable charge will the insurance company pay and what percentage of the allowable charge should I expect to pay?
- What is the address where the claims need to be sent to?
Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are like personal savings accounts from pre-tax income and are used to obtain reimbursement for eligible healthcare expenses for the individual account holder and his/her spouse and dependents. Such funds can be used to obtain reimbursement for healthcare expenses not covered by insurance. If you plan to use your FSA funds to obtain reimbursement for services provided by Dr. Streicher, please check with your FSA administrator to determine the necessary procedures and required documentation for requesting reimbursement.